Industry Advisor, Healthcare Executive (Western Europe), Microsoft
Education and experiences
- Healthcare Executive, Microsoft Western Europe (gathers 12 countries) and point of contact of the Nordics (since March 1st, 2022)
- Senior consultant (internal medicine) and senior lecturer at Karolinska Institute (KI): Affiliation: Department of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset | Karolinska Institutet (ki.se)
- Chair of eHealth Doctors (part of Swedish Medical Association): Om oss – eHälsoläkarföreningen (slf.se)
- Co-founder of www.digitalcareresearch.se (Swedish-Nordic Research Network on Digital Healthcare Services)
- Member of the Program Committee of Vitalis – The largest eHealth event in Scandinavia
- Former Head of Emergency Department at Stockholm Southern County Hospital (Södersjukhuset), and part of the healthcare office of Region Stockholm.
For the past four years been working focused on eHealth:
- 2018-2021 as the Director of Quality and Research at Kry/Livi, the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe. During 2020 operated as Chief Physician responsible for the national covid-19 testing and vaccination plan of Kry.
- March 2021 – February 2022 as the General Manager of Mindler, the largest healthcare provider within mental health in Sweden.